Please find below a few answers to questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions via our contact us page.
- How will my order be sent? All orders are sent via Royal Mail standard first/second class or signed for dependant on requirements. Our default service is Royal Mail second class standard which costs £2.95 for orders under £40 and free postage for orders over £40.
- Can I collect my order? If you are local to u then you are more than welcome to collect your order. Please let us know when you would like to collect.
- What if i want to return my order? We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, but we appreciate there may be times when this may not be the case. Our returns policy page highlights how to return your order to us.
- How long will my order take? Our current processing time to shipping is approximately 4-5 working days. All our wax melts are hand poured and need time to cure. If you need your items in an hurry then please let us know and we might be able to speed things up.
- What type of wax do you use? All our wax melts are made with soy wax which burns cleanly and is eco-friendly.
- Are your wax melts CLP compliant? CLP or the Classification, Labelling & Packaging Regulations are a set of regulations which stipulate that all products with hazardous substances must be labelled accordingly. All our products are CLP compliant and come with a sticker on the packaging which highlights the ingredients within the wax melt, any allergy information and what to do in an emergency. The label also contains our contact information in case of emergency